Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ode to SJP Intern Lily Gold

By Kathy Arellano (Canoga Park, CA)

Oh my Lily Gold,
How your locks shine in the eternal light of room 16
The spirit of your soul brings life to dead leaves
It is hard to compare my spider-monkey to any other creature
For Twilight was our connection
But fear no more, for 2 AM talks about topics that create psycho maniacs
Have reunited us in this life and the next
Forever and always Lil’ Gold
I will always remember you
Your stunner shades
Your spazz-matic dance moves
Your love for true music
Will remain engrained in my heart
Oh Lilipad
For it is hard to believe that before,
I only saw a random headless girl through constant emails
But now,
We have united.
We have united through the spirits of Bon Jovi, Prince, MJ, and DU-DU-DU-RA-RA-RA-RA-RA
EVERY DAY I’M SHUFFLING.

No comments:

Post a Comment