Saturday, August 10, 2013

Our "Parents" at SJP

By Shemaiah Clarke (Philadelphia, PA) It’s amazing what one can accomplish and execute with such little sleep and in so little time! All it takes is a desire to make it to the other side.

This has been my assertion since I first arrived on the Princeton campus, eager to learn, eager to write, and eager to have my life changed forever. Everyone has been such a huge inspiration and has encouraged me to not only pursue my aspirations and desires in life but to offer assistance to me in doing so.


Never have I experienced such loving and genuinely compassionate people who have literally put my needs before theirs and for this I am appreciative. 


What I love most about the program is that even after this program is finished the communication and assistance from the counselors still remains and that just goes to show the level of commitment and dedication these counselors have to us as students in the SJP.

No comments:

Post a Comment